Ludacris gives away free cars
Oprah Winfrey isn’t the only person who can give away free cars. Hip hop star Ludacris is taking a page out of her book, and doing the same thing.
Ludacris gave away 20 vehicles to underprivileged families to help them cope with the gloomy economy.
According to the Associated Press, the vehicles included free gas for 30 days. About 4,000 people submitted 300-word essays to Ludacris’ foundation explaining why they deserved a vehicle.
Twenty families were chosen, but they will be responsible for paying the tag, title, taxes and insurance.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients