3 Doors Down lead singer gets married
The lead singer of the rock group 3 Doors Down Brad Arnold married horseback rider Jennifer Sanderford during the weekend in Escatawpa, Mississippi.
According to People magazine, Arnold and Sanderford were childhood friends, but they reconnected during a blind date in 2006.
The group 3 Doors Down released several hit songs during their career, including “Kryptonite,” “When I’m Gone” and “Here Without You.”
Their latest self-titled CD was released last year and spawned the songs “It’s Not My Time,” and “Let Me Be Myself.” They are currently working on their next CD.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26051Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17463Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8771OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8410Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8211UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7989Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7271Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6160Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5551Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4750Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients