Whitney Houston's interview with Oprah
Pop singer Whitney Houston appeared on the “Oprah Winfrey Show” Monday during the first of a two-part interview.
She discussed her drug use, her marriage to ex-husband Bobby Brown, the physical and emotional abuse, and how she fell in love with Brown.
While I was watching the interview, I was surprised how open and honest Whitney was. She didn’t sugarcoat anything. She told the truth even if it made her look bad.
Click here to read the full transcript. Part two of the interview will air today on ABC.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 51863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14915Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9511Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7474Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6783Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6733Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6649Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6166How to help tornado victims
- 6095Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients