Part two of Whitney Houston's interview with Oprah
Part two of Whitney Houston’s interview with Oprah Winfrey aired Tuesday on ABC.
During the part two episode, Whitney spoke more about her dramatic relationship with Bobby Brown, her drug use, and when she finally decided to end her marriage.
She discussed what her daughter felt about the drug use and physical abuse, and how her friend Michael Jackson’s death affected her.
Her daughter Bobbi Kristina also made an appearance on the show.
Click here to view the complete transcript for part two of the interview.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10710Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10389Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10187Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9807Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6458Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4074Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4073Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3712OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3641Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3479How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients