Bobby Brown will be on Celebrity Fit Club
So, what is Bobby Brown going to do now that Whitney Houston told the world about their drug use and his physical and mental abuse?
He’s going to lose some weight, actually. Bobby will appear on the upcoming season of the VH1 reality show “Celebrity Fit Club.”
The reality show consists of celebrities who are trying to lose weight, and their weight loss or gain is monitored and revealed to the public every week.
Bobby has gained a noticeable amount of weight over the years since his New Edition days. This show will be good for him.
Also, Bobby will get to tell his side of the story about his marriage to Whitney. His biography will be featured on the Sept. 24 episode of “VH1 Behind the Music.”
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 27859Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15705Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9405Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8491Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8399Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7581Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7449Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6635UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients