Singer apologizes to fans for nude photo leak
Willie Taylor from the R&B group Day 26 apologized to his fans after nude photos of himself were plastered online.
Willie released a statement that said “It has been brought to my attention that private and personal photos of mine are currently circulating the web. As a man that is barely home with his family, my wife and I share some intimate moments the best way that we can.”
“It is incredibly disturbing that someone with bad intentions would illegally hack into my email account and distribute these private moments to the world. I ask that everyone respect the privacy of my family. Also, I offer my sincere apologies to my fans.”
Willie was selected by Sean P. Diddy Combs to join the group Day 26 in 2007 during MTV’s “Making The Band.”
Their hit songs include “Got Me Going” and “Imma Put It On Her.”
Willie joins the list of numerous celebrities who had their sex tapes and nude photos leaked online. A waring to all celebrities–do NOT store intimate pictures or videotapes of yourself on your computer, email account or cell phone because it will be hacked eventually.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients