David Hasselhoff said he wasn't drunk
“Baywatch” star David Hasselhoff was rushed to the hospital Sunday, according to TMZ.
Hasselhoff’s daughter said he appeared to bey drunk, and she became alarmed and notified authorities.
Emergency workers arrived at his home in Encino, California. He was taken to the hospital, but he was released shortly afterward.
However, Hasselhoff’s representatives say he wasn’t drunk. According to TMZ, the reps said he was treated for an ear infection.
The prescription drugs he was taking for the ear infection along with a prescription drug that treats his alcoholism caused his equilibrium to be off balance.
Hasselhoff was a recovering alcoholic who battled the bottled during the past several years.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
- 7794Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients