Heather Locklear is returning to Melrose Place
Heather Locklear is returning to the apartment complex that turned her into sex symbol.
Locklear will reprise her vixen role as Amanda Woodward on the new version of “Melrose Place,” according to the Associated Press.
Locklear’s episodes will begin Nov. 17 on the CW network. Locklear was on the original series from 1993 to 1999.
The new version stars Nicholas Gonzalez, Katie Cassidy and Shaun Sipos.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 43037Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15155Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9718Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8776Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8708Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7875Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7675Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7121Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6968Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5760Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients