Christina Aguilera, Cher, Twilight actor team up for new movie
The movie is titled “Burlesque.” Cam Gigandet told MTV News “It’s about a girl from the Midwest who moves out to Los Angeles to pursue her career as a singer. Obviously, it’s Christina Aguilera, so she has an amazing voice.”
“She finds a club run by Cher, a burlesque club. And she takes it to a whole new level and, of course, meets me, the love of her life. I am a struggling piano player, and I’m currently working as a bartender at Cher’s burlesque club. Christina and I meet, fall in love, and drama ensues.”
This is Christina’s first box office film. “Burlesque” is set to hit theaters Nov. 24, 2010.
Gigandet portrayed the vampire James in “Twilight,” but he was killed off during the movie.
His latest film “Pandorum” will be in theaters Friday (Sept. 25).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10801Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10490Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10422Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9824Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6498Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4191Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4093Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3771OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3668Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3566How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients