Mackenzie Phillips had sex with her father
I thought the circumstances surround Michael Jackson’s death was going to be the craziest celebrity news story of the year. However, I was dead wrong. Actress Mackenzie Phillips has officially won that title. Mackenzie wrote a tell-all book about her life.
The most disturbing part of the book was when she revealed she slept with her father the day before her wedding in 1979 at age 19.
“On the eve of my wedding, my father showed up, determined to stop it. I had tons of pills, and Dad had tons of everything too. Eventually I passed out on Dad’s bed.”
“My father was not a man with boundaries. He was full of love, and he was sick with drugs. I woke up that night from a blackout to find myself having sex with my own father. Had this happened before? I didn’t know. All I can say is it was the first time I was aware of it. For a moment I was in my body, in that horrible truth, and then I slid back into a blackout.”
“One night Dad said, ‘We could just run away to a country where no one would look down on us. There are countries where this is an accepted practice. Maybe Fiji. He was completely delusional. No, I thought, we’re going to hell for this.”
She also said the sexual relationship with her father lasted 10 years.
Mackenzie Phillips’ father is the late John Phillips who was a member of the group The Mamas & the Papas whose hit songs inlcuded “California Dreamin” and “Monday, Monday.”
He fathered four other children including Chynna Phillips from the pop group Wilson Phillips and actress/singer Bijou Phillips.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients