Saved by the Bell star wrote tell-all book
The book titled Behind The Bell details what went on behind-the-scenes on the popular 1990s sitcom.
He also alleges Mark Paul Gosselaar, (known as Zach Morris) used steroids to make himself buff during “Saved by the Bell: The College Years.”
If you want to know the specifics, you’ll have to wait until the book hits shelves Sept. 29.
So what happened to the other “Saved by the Bell” cast?
Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Zach Morris) was a regular on the crime drama “NYPD Blue” from 2001 to 2005. He currently stars on the TNT drama “Raising the Bar.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients