American Idol contestant is getting married
The original “American Idol” runner-up is getting married this weekend. Justin Guarini will marry Reina Capodici on Saturday in Pennsylvania.
According to US Weekly magazine, the pair began dating since 2006, but they’ve known each other since high school.
Guarini was the early favorite to win the first season of “American Idol” 2002, but he was defeated by Kelly Clarkson for the title.
He eventually rebounded and became a television personality on the TV Guide Channel.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients