Mariah Carey's new movie
Mariah Carey is starring in an upcoming film titled “Precious,” which will be released in selected theaters later this fall.
The movie is about the hardships of an overweight girl named Claireece Precious Jones who is impregnated by her father and abused by her mother.
Mariah portrays a social worker in the film. The abusive mother is played by comedian Mo’Nique.
The movie is based on the novel titled Push written by Sapphire.
The film also stars Paula Patton, Lenny Kravitz. “The View” co-hostess Sherri Shepherd and Gabourey Sidibe.
Tyler Perry and Oprah Winfrey served as executive producers for the movie. A video clip of the movie preview is posted below.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients