Andrew Shue and Amy Robach are engaged
Amy Robach, the cute news anchor that comes on NBC and MSNBC, is engaged to actor Andrew Shue. Who knew? I didn’t even know they were even dating.
Shue was a castmember on the original “Melrose Place” series for 200 episodes from 1992 to 1998. He played Billy Campbell. His sister is Oscar-nominated actress Elisabeth Shue.
Robach can be seen on “Today Show,” “NBC Nightly News” and MSNBC news programs.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 94547Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17200OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12970Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8745Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8636Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8239How to help tornado victims
- 7488Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7422Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6833Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
- 6608Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients