Hugh Jackman stops play for cell phone
If you happen to attend a Broadway play where actor Hugh Jackman is performing, please keep your cell phones turned off. The actor gets testy when his stage performance is interrupted by a ring tone.
Jackman and actor Daniel Craig were performing a scene during their Broadway play “A Steady Rain,” when an audience member’s cell phone began ringing.
Jackman told the audience member “You want to get that? “I don’t care, grab it. Grab your phone, it doesn’t matter.” Jackman then paced around the stage until the phone stopped ringing. A video clip of the incident is posted below via TMZ.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients