NSYNC will not have a reunion
NSYNC fans who were hoping the pop boy band would reunite for a new CD or tour were given some bad news this week.
During an interview with MTV, former NSYNCer J.C. Chasez said the group will not participate in any reunion projects. He said “I keep in touch with all of them. We don’t want to do it because we already did that and it was fun, but we’re done with it.”
The group’s self-titled debut album was released in spring 1998, followed by a Christmas album in winter 1998. “No Strings Attached” was released in 2000, and their final album “Celebrity” was released in 2001.
The five group members went solo, but Justin Timberlake was the only one who reached a certain level of success after the group disbanded.
An interesting fact about the group’s name: the name NSYNC came from the last letters of the group members’ first names– JustiN Timberlake, ChriS Kirkpatrick, JoeY Fatone, JasoN Galasso and J.C.Chasez.
Galasso dropped out of the group before their first album was released, and he was replaced by Lance Bass.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 35743Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30080Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9255Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7252Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6705OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3930Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3685College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3424Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3280Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients