Fiance of "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star died after a brawl
The fiance of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star has died.
Cast member Kandi Burruss’ fiance Ashley “A.J.” Jewell was injured during a fight at a strip club parking lot in Atlanta. He later died at a local hospital where he was being treated for head injuries, according to WSBTV-2 in Atlanta.
The cause of the fight is unknown, but an investigation is underway, police told the news station.
Jewell made recurring appearances on “Real Housewives of Atlanta.” Burruss was a member of the 1990s R&B group Xscape.
More details to come when information becomes available.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 371Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 366Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 314OKC Thunder: Thunder stuck with worst-case scenario
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients