Usher accuses ex-wife of scratching his car
There’s more drama going on between R&B singer Usher and his former wife Tameka Foster Raymond.
According to TMZ, Usher called the police on Tameka accusing her of intentionally scratching up his car.
Police said there was no evidence to suggest Tameka was the perpetrator.
Tameka’s representatives released a public statement that said “This is just another attempt to disparage Tameka. It’s simply an angry ploy that has no merit. Tameka’s own truck was scratched but it’s not clear how. The truck is registered in her name, it’s not even Usher’s car. Why would she vandalize her own vehicle?”
Although Usher and Tameka might be angry with each other, I think it’s important for them to keep their dirty laundry on the hush hush because they still have two children young children together.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20835Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17666Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12055Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9067Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8577Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8462Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8039Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4986Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4489Woman arrested on complaint of offering to engage in act of prostitution in Midwest City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients