Michael Jackson's new song
Michael Jackson’s song titled “This Is It” was released Monday on his Web site.
The ballad will be part of a two-disc set that will be in stores Nov. 10.
It was recorded during the early 1990s for Jackson’s “Dangerous” album, but the track never made it on the album. Jackson’s brothers are featured on the song as background singers.
The song sounds okay, but it’s not one of his best efforts. I assumed it would be an uptempo dance-filled tune that has become Jackson’s signature style.
However, I’m certain fans will still flock to the stores to purchase the song in Jackson’s memory.
The song will play during the credits of Jackson’s concert footage documentary “This Is It,” which will be in theaters Oct. 28.
The song is posted below.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients