Dick Cheney's daughter criticizes Obama
She’s exercising her right to free speech and her right to criticize politicians (which I often do myself).
Liz Cheney recently created an organization titled Keep America Safe. The purpose of the organization is to oppose President Barack Obama’s foreign policy.
Liz made the following statement on the organization’s Web site, “We have watched with concern and dismay as the Obama administration has cut defense spending, wavered on the war in Afghanistan, and launched investigations into Americans serving on the front lines of the war on terror, while at the same time expanding legal protections for the terrorists that plot to attack this country. These policies, along with President Obama’s abandonment of America’s allies and attempts to appease our adversaries are weakening the nation.”
Again, I’m a huge supporter of free speech. I just wish Liz would also use the Web site to mention how her father (Dick Cheney) was responsible for leading us into the Iraq War by falsely telling Americans that Saddaam Hussein was responsible for the Sept. 11 attacks.
If anything, leading us into a war for false reasons weakened our nation more than anything President Obama has done.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients