Tracy Morgan slams Chris Kattan and Cheri Oteri
Former “Saturday Night Live” star Tracy Morgan spent 10 years on the popular sketch comedy show, but he didn’t always get along with his cast mates.
In his new autobiographytitled “I Am The New Black,” Morgan took a stab at his former SNL cast mates Cheri Oteri and Chris Kattan.
In an excerpt from the book’s audio version, Morgan said “I can remember being on “Saturday Night Live” and feeling like i was at the bottom of the totem pole. I can remember when people like Chris Kattan and Cheri Oteri probably looked down upon on me. I can remember especially those two treating me like I was the invisible guy. Now, look where they at now? Cheri Oteri, she can’t even get arrested. Where’s Chris Kattan now? They never going to host “Saturday Night Live.”
“That’s what happened to me over there. They never treated me well. There were people that treated me beautifully like Will Ferrell and Colin Quinn and Molly Shannon–I love them. But Cheri Oteri and Chris Kattan I never cared for them either (explicative).”
Morgan’s book will be in stores Oct. 20.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 25412Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 15758Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9844UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8808Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7879Tom Ward out as SandRidge CEO
- 7543Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6502Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6399OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6273Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5958Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients