Taylor Swift to host Satuday Night Live
But can she do comedy? The 19-year-old singer has been selected to host “Saturday Night Live” on Nov. 7.
Swift will be featured in a variety of comedy skits during the episode.
I’m willing to bet the writers will incorporate a skit about the Kanye West incident that occurred during the MTV Video Music Awards.
In fact, I think it would be great if Kanye made an appearance in the skit as himself.
Although “SNL” will be Swift’s first attempt at sketch comedy, she guest starred on “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation” earlier this year.
She also has a role in the upcoming film “Valentine’s Day” starring Taylor Lautner, Julia Roberts and Queen Latifah. Click here for details about the movie.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients