Nicolas Cage blames manager for financial trouble
Uncle Sam told him that he owes more than $6 million in back taxes.
But Cage isn’t taking any of the blame. Instead, he’s passing the blame to his business manager.
Cage filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles County accusing his business manager Samuel Levin of improperly handling his money and investments and failing to file taxes on his behalf (which was part of his job description).
Cage also alleges the business manager never told him about his negative financial situation.
Let this be a lesson to Cage. It’s good to have someone handle your financial matters for you, but when it comes to dealing with millions of dollars, you should always keep an eye on the person who is handling your money.
The good news for Cage is he can easily recover his financial losses because he has four movies scheduled for release in 2010.
They are “Season of the Witch,” “Kick-Ass,” “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice” and “Drive Angry.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12863Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11549Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5770Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5166Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4505OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4325Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 3991Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3926How to help tornado victims
- 3623Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3239Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients