Richard Hatch released from prison
The original “Survivor” winner Richard Hatch was released from prison Friday (Oct. 16) after serving a sentence for tax evasion.
Hatch was convicted in 2006 after he failed to pay taxes on the $1 million he won on the reality show “Survivor.”
Earlier this year, Hatch maintained the judge and prosecutor were discriminating against him because he’s gay.
Hatch was declared the champion on the first season of “Survivor” in 2000.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10625Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9988Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9782Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6778Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4215Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4087Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3968Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3762Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 3633OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients