Def Leppard cancels remaining concerts
Rock legends Def Leppard have canceled the last leg of the North American north due to personal reasons.
The band canceled 23 concerts in the Canada and the U.S.
A statement was issued on their Web site that said “Due to unforeseen personal matters, the third leg of Def Leppard’s North American Tour, set to begin on October 22nd, has been cancelled. We know how truly blessed we are to have such committed fans,” said the band in a statement. “That’s why we’ve agonized over this decision. Even if just a single concert, we don’t take cancelling shows lightly, but unfortunately life’s commitments need to be the priority.”
Ticket refunds are available at the point of purchase, according the band’s Web site.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90293Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14176Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8859Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7859Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7626Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7605How to help tornado victims
- 6854OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 6186Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5739Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5547Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients