Big Brother winner accused of drug dealing
Adam Jasinski, the 2008 winner of the reality show “Big Brother” selected the fourth option. He chose to invest his $500,000 prize money by creating his own business.
However, the business Jasinski created was illegal.
Jasinksi admitted using his $500,000 prize money to purchase 2,000 prescription pills to resell them for a profit, according to the Associated Press.
Jasinski was arrested Saturday in connection with the accusations.
Most people try to leave the drug-dealing profession whenever they become wealthy.
Jasinski is the first person I’ve heard of who receives $500,000, and chooses to become a drug dealer.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 89274Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14075Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8763Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7637Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7585Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7472How to help tornado victims
- 6832OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 6132Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5722Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5312Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients