Oprah Winfrey accused of double standard
Earlier this year, gospel singer BeBe Winans was arrested on a domestic assault complaint accused of pushing his ex-wife Debra Winans to the ground.
However, Oprah didn’t make critical comments about BeBe. In fact, BeBe was invited to appear on the show to promote his new CD with his sister CeCe Winans.
During an interview with TMZ, BeBe’s ex-wife Debra said she felt hurt when Oprah allowed BeBe to appear on her show especially after she was critical of Chris Brown.
No one really knows what occurred during the incident between BeBe and his ex-wife. Everything is he said/she said. But with Chris Brown and Rihanna, we’ve all seen the photos of Rihanna’s battered and bruised face. Maybe that’s why Oprah was more harsh toward Chris.
Should BeBe Winans have been allowed to appear on Oprah’s show? Is it a double standard? Let me know in the comments section below.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients