Rapper slams Jay-Z in new song
“This ain’t a diss record, this a real record
How does it feel to get exposed, don’t you feel naked
I was a fly on the wall and what I witnessed
I can say things to make Bey (Beyonce) look at you different
And my gangsta wasn’t never on trial, I stood up tall, no snitching
But the rapper Shawn called the police on me
Cause I was front row at the Blueprint 3″
Jay-Z and Beanie have been joined at the hip for more than 10 years. Not sure why Beanie is so upset with him.
Maybe it’s because Beanie’s rap career never skyrocketed like Jay-Z’s career. Or maybe its because Beanie is facing drug possession charges, and Jay-Z never went to bat for him.
It will be interesting to see if Jay-Z responds with a diss record of his own.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 13567Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 12400Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6766Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients