Mariah Carey on late night television
Pop singer turned actress Mariah Carey will appear on two late night talk shows this week to promote her upcoming film.
Mariah will appear will be on “Jay Leno Show” tonight (Nov. 2) and CNN’s “Larry King Live” on Wednesday (Nov. 4) .
She has a role in the film titled “Precious,” which also stars Gabourey Sidibe Paula Patton, Mo’nique and Lenny Kravitz. The film’s executive producer is Oprah Winfrey and Tyler Perry.
The movie will be in selected theaters Dec. 3. The movie is about the hardships of an overweight girl named Claireece Precious Jones who was sexually abused and impregnated by her father and physically abused by her mother.
Mariah portrays a social worker in the film. The trailer is posted below.
Meanwhile, Mariah’s music career is in full swing. Her latest CD “Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel is currently number 14 on the Billboard charts. The CD features the songs “Obsessed” and “I Want to Know What Love Is.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22062Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13856Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 11034Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10900UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7641Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7472Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6309Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5703Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5621Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5179Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients