Diana Ross is ignoring Tyler Perry
Film director Tyler Perry would like to bring his film “A Jazz Man’s Blues” to the big screen, but there’s one big-haired diva who is holding up the film. It’s the legendary Diana Ross.
Perry said he’s been trying to persuade Ross to take the starring role in the film, but she won’t give him the time of day.
In an interview with BV Buzz, Perry said “Diana Ross is still ignoring me. I’ve sent flowers. That’s why I haven’t done Jazz Man yet because I’m waiting for her to say yes. Once she says yes, I’ll do that film. Yes, Tyler Perry is stalking Diana Ross. I want her in the film. I’ve been sending flowers. I’ve been sending people by her. I’ve been sending e-mails to people who know her. I’ve talked to the man who walks her dog. I’ve been trying to locate where she’s at. Is she in this part of the country? Is she doing a concert somewhere? Can I get backstage? Tyler Perry is stalking Diana Ross.”
Ross, a former member of The Supremes, has proven herself as an actress. In 1973, she won a Golden Globe award for portraying Billie Holiday in the film “Lady Sings The Blues.” She was also nominated for an Oscar for that role.
Her last acting role was in 1999 with the television movie titled “Double Platinum.” She hasn’t acted during the past decade, and maybe that’s why she keeps ignoring Tyler Perry’s request.
If she doesn’t want to star in his movie, she should at least tell him no, instead of ignoring him.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients