Janet Jackson to discuss Michael's death in tv interview
Janet Jackson has kept a low profile since the death of her brother Michael Jackson.
Now, she’s ready to talk in front of the cameras. Janet will appear on ABC for a one-hour interview with journalist Robin Roberts. The interview will air Nov. 18, the network announced.
Janet will promote her upcoming greatest hits album, and she will answer questions about Michael.
The two-disc greatest hits package will be in stores Nov. 17, and it will feature Janet’s biggest hits throughout her career and a few new songs.
Janet is also set to reprise her role as Patricia Agnew in the Tyler Perry Film “Why Did I Get Married Too.” The movie will be in theaters April 2.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16859Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12191OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11527'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11272Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11209Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9827Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7998Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6986Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6951Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5788Oklahoma Corrections Department director to resign
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients