Rihanna opens up about Chris Brown (part one)
A portion of Rihanna’s interview with Diane Sawyer aired on “Good Morning America” on Thursday.
Rihanna discussed the incident that occurred with her then-boyfriend Chris Brown.
Rihanna said “I fell in love with that person. That’s embarrassing. That’s embarrassing that that’s the type of person that I fell in love with. So far in love. So unconditional, that I went back.”
“I’m a human being, and people put me on a very unrealistic pedestal. All these expectations. I’m not perfect.”
Rihanna also insinuated she went back to Brown eight or nine times before she left for good.
Watch the video clip below to hear what else Rihanna had to say about the incident. Part two of the interview will air Friday.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13758Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9630Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9095Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8238Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6533Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6005Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5369Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 4740Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4592Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 4132Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients