Golden Girls actress hospitalized
According to “Entertainment Tonight,” the 75-year-old actress had was hospitalized after she had trouble breathing.
A spokesperson said the surgery was successful and McClanahan is recovering.
McClanahan, along with Betty White, are the remaining “Golden Girls.” Estelle Getty died in July 2008, and Bea Arthur died in April (2009).
McClanahan was born in Healdton, Oklahoma, and she grew up in Ardmore.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients