David Letterman scandal inspires "Law & Order" episode
David Letterman’s sexual escapades with his female staffers were embarrassing for the late night show host when the incidents became public.
But the scandal gave writers of a television drama some new material.
According to “Access Hollywood,” Letterman’s situation inspired “Law & Order” writers to create an episode in which a married talk show host is blackmailed for having affairs.
The host was blackmailed as part of a $3 million extortion plot.
The difference is the talk show host is female, unlike Letterman. Can’t wait to see this episode.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients