Rihanna opens up about Chris Brown (part 2)
Part two of Rihanna’s interview with Diane Sawyer aired Friday on “Good Morning America.”
The singer went into more details about the fight with her then-boyfriend Chris Brown.
During the interview, Rihanna said “There was no person when I looked at him. He had no soul in his eyes. Just blank.”
Rihanna said she (while she was being beaten) she wondered when it was going be over with.
“That’s all I kept thinking the whole time, ’When is it going to stop? When is it going to stop?’
Rihanna also said she still loves and cares about Chris, and she wants him to have a successful life and career.
Rihanna said the incident started when she questioned him about text message that he recieved from a woman.
Watch the video clip below to hear more of what Rihanna had to say. The third and final part of the interview will air tonight on ABC’s 20/20.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15849OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15499Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10070'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9359Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8965Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8555Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7639Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7596Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7433Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7053Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients