Celebrity briefs (Nov. 8)
–After six months of going through the legal system, Usher’s divorce from Tameka Foster Raymond was finalized this week.
–Susan Boyle will perform next week on “Dancing With The Stars.”
–Actor Dennis Hopper was diagnosed with prostate cancer.
–”American Idol” champion Kris Allen’s new video premiered this week. Click here to watch it.
–John Mayer recorded a duet with Taylor Swift. The song “Half of my Heart” will appear on his upcoming album “Battle Studies.”
–Dolly Parton, Kid Rock, Charlie Daniels and Ernest Tubb will be inducted to the Music City Walk of Fame Nov. 8 in Nashville.
–Lady Gaga will perform her new song “Bad Romance” Nov. 16 during an episode of the tv show “Gossip Girl.”
–During the 2009 MTV Europe Music Awards this week, Beyonce thanked husband Jay-Z for putting a ring on it. This is a big deal because its the first time they have shown verbal affection toward each other in front of the cameras. From day one they’ve made a vow to refrain from discussing their relationship publicly.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7078Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6616OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5593Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4449Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4211Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4167Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3427Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3248Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients