Jennifer Lopez sues ex-husband over private tape
Singer/actress Jennifer Lopez is trying to stop her ex-husband from kissing and telling.
Lopez filed a $10 million lawsuit against ex-husband Ojani Noa for violating a confidentiality agreement the former couple had.
Noa is preparing to release a film titled “How I Married Jennifer Lopez: The J. Lo and Ojani Noa Story.” According to TMZ, the movie will feature 11 hours footage that shows Lopez and Noa as husband and wife. The footage also shows Lopez in sexual situations during the honeymoon.
Lopez filed legal papers against Noa, accusing him of invasion of privacy and breach of contract. Lopez and Noa married in 1997, and they divorced in 1998.
If Lopez is successful at prevent the tape’s release, that won’t stop it from leaking to the Internet somehow.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 4402Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients