Jennifer Lopez sues ex-husband over private tape
Singer/actress Jennifer Lopez is trying to stop her ex-husband from kissing and telling.
Lopez filed a $10 million lawsuit against ex-husband Ojani Noa for violating a confidentiality agreement the former couple had.
Noa is preparing to release a film titled “How I Married Jennifer Lopez: The J. Lo and Ojani Noa Story.” According to TMZ, the movie will feature 11 hours footage that shows Lopez and Noa as husband and wife. The footage also shows Lopez in sexual situations during the honeymoon.
Lopez filed legal papers against Noa, accusing him of invasion of privacy and breach of contract. Lopez and Noa married in 1997, and they divorced in 1998.
If Lopez is successful at prevent the tape’s release, that won’t stop it from leaking to the Internet somehow.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11641Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11150Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7658Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4653Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4189OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3570Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 3548Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3510Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3477How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients