Toni Braxton and Keri Lewis are separating
R&B singer Toni Braxton and Keri Lewis are separating from each other, according to Essence magazine.
The couple married in 2001, and they have two children together. Since they are only seperating and not filing for a divorce yet, there is a chance this couple could reconcile.
Braxton lit up the blogosphere when she passionately kissed R&B singer Trey Songz during a taping of the Soul Train Music Awards earlier this week. The show and the kiss will air Nov. 29.
Meanwhile Braxton’s new album will be in stores early next year. Lewis was a member of the R&B group Mint Condition, but he left the group to become a music producer.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients