Shaq's wife files for separation
The wife of Shaquille O’Neal filed for legal separation from the NBA superstar.
In the court papers, Va’shaundya O’Neal(also known as Shaunie) cited irreconilable differences.
The O’Neal couple have been married for seven years, and they share four children together.
In 2003, their marriage was put in the spotlight when Shaq’s former teammate Kobe Bryant told police Shaq cheats on his wife.
Bryant made those comments when investigators questioned him during the rape allegations against Bryant in Colorado.
Bryant told police O’Neal has affairs and“Shaq would pay his women not to say anything.”
Since Bryant snitched, it has been reported the O’Neal’s marriage has been on the rocks ever since.
In 2007, they filed for divorce, but they later reconciled.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients