Celine Dion was never pregnant
Pop singer Celine Dion announced she was pregnant a few months ago, but it has now been determined she never was pregnant. It was a misdiagnosis.
Her husbandRene Angelil told the Journal de Montreal newspaper, “We are living the reality of the majority of couples who have to use IVF. The process can be long and arduous. But today, we are full of confidence. Celine is more determined than ever.”
Dion and Angelil’s first child (Rene Charles) was born in 2001. Despite this latest failed effort, the couple will try to have another child again.
I’m not certain how a doctor could misdiagnose a pregnancy, but they probably discovered the error when they noticed she wasn’t gaining weight after three months.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5362Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 3318Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients