Faith Hill, Tim McGraw defend Taylor Swift win
Country singer Wynonna Judd issued an apology to Taylor Swift. Earlier this week (Nov. 12), Judd told USA Today that Swift’s success is “too much of a good thing.” Click here to read her full comment.
Swift made history by becoming the youngest person to win the entertainer of the year award at the CMA’s.
Judd posted this comment on her Web site. “I understand that my comment about Taylor Swift’s Entertainer of the Year nomination came across as a negative statement. My intent was not to take anything away from her talent and contributions to the country music industry…all of which are truly unprecedented for an artist of ANY age. Taylor is a beautiful, hard working young woman that deserves the success she has had and I support her as an artist and as a woman in the business.”
Hill told People magazine, “I think she worked her tail off the last couple of years, and she deserves to win.”
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30214Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19534Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7073OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6093Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5026OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4433Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3498Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3460Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3276Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3162Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients