Janet Jackson blames doctor for Michael's death
Pop music legend Janet Jackson is speaking out against her brother Michael Jackson’s doctor. In an interview with ABC News’ Robin Roberts, Janet said she blames Dr. Conrad Murray for Michael’s death.
She said Murray “was the one that was administering propofol. I think he is responsible.”
Although I agree Dr. Murray deserves some of the blame for Michael’s death because he administered propofol, it’s not entirely his fault. Michael willingly took the drug because he was a drug addict. He suffered from an addiction to medication, and that’s what killed him.
He hired Dr. Murray to travel with him and serve as his full-time doctor so he could have easy acess to prescription drugs.
Michael was a genius in the music industry. He made the right decisions when it came to his music, his dancing and his videos. But when it came to decisions in his personal life, Michael was negligent, and that negligence is what killed him.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 3989Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 2759Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients