Bobby Brown, Kevin Federline to film reality show together
R&B singer Bobby Brown and Kevin Federline are considering a joint reality television show.
Brown told a TMZ photographer “We’re thinking about doing a show, K-Fed and Bobby.” When asked about the show’s details, Brown refused to give any information.
He said “I don’t know. You’ll have to wait and see.”
This should be an interesting show because Brown and Federline have a few similarities.
They are both has-been celebrities, they were both married to pop music superstars (Whitney Houston and Britney Spears) and they both said they were treated unfairly by the media.
Before marrying Houston, Brown dominated the music scene during the 1980s and the early 1990s as part of the boy group New Edition and as a solo artist.
Before marrying Spears, Federline was a dancer for Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Destiny’s Child and Pink.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 38644Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15211Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9740Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9154Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8873Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7777Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7381Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7081Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5938Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5914Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients