Spokeswoman: No terrorist attack in Bush's term
Dana Perino, a White House spokeswoman for President Bush, made a bizarre comment on the Fox News Channel.
During an interview with Sean Hannity, Perino was criticizing President Obama for not calling the recent Fort Hood shootings “a terrorist attack.”
During the interview, she tried to praise President Bush by saying “We did NOT have a terrorist attack on our country during President Bush’s term.”
But before she criticizes President Obama and defends her former boss President Bush, she might want to get her facts straight.
We DID get attacked during President Bush’s term. It was the worst terrorist attack in American history. It’s referred to as September 11th. I know it wasn’t Bush’s fault, but it DID happen during his term.
I’m not sure why Perino would say a terrorist attack never happened on Bush’s watch. I hope this was a slip of the tongue.
The video clip is posted below.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26273Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 15002Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7114OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5706Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5522OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4689Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3649Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3600Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3343Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3206Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients