Tiger Woods given a citation, no charges will be filed
Tiger woods can breathe a sigh of relief. Authorities announced they will not file criminal charges against the golfer regarding the car accident where he crashed into a tree and a fire hydrant.
Law enforcement officials held a news conference and said Woods will only receive a $164 fine for a traffic violation, and the case is now closed.
Although authorities have officially closed the case, the incident is still open in the tabloids and the mainstream media. People are still speculating about the infidelity rumors surrounding Woods’ marriage.
I’m still curious about Woods’ wife’s story. She told police she used a golf club to break out the back windows of the vehicle so she could help him escape the wrecked car. My problem with that story is whey didn’t she just break out the front windows? It would have been easier for him to escape through the front window, instead of climbing over the seats to get to the back window.
Something doesn’t add up here. I don’t think anyone should go to jail for this incident, but Woods and his wife Elin Nordegren need to confess what really happened on that night. Otherwise, members of the media are not going to drop this story.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10801Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10490Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10422Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9824Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6498Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4191Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4093Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3771OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3668Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3566How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients