The Lil Wayne Baby Mamma Club
R&B singer Nivea is the latest woman to officially join The Lil Wayne Baby Mamma Club (as I like to call it).
Nivea recently gave birth to the rapper’s baby boy. Nivea and Lil Wayne are no longer dating. The rapper is currently dating actress Lauren London, who gave birth to his child in September.
Lil Wayne’s first child was born more than a decade ago to his now ex-wife Antonia Carter, who goes by the stage name Toya. The ex-wife stars in the BET reality show titled “Tiny & Toya.” His second child was born in 2008 to a non-celebrity.
So far, the exclusive Lil Wayne Baby Mamma Club only has four members. You would think it would be filled with drama, but it isn’t. The ladies seem to be getting along fine.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14352Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12637Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11750OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10003Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8992Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7499Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 7296Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5240Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4958Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4288'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients