Tiger Woods should cheat upward
Tiger Woods is weathering a storm of negative publicity regarding his alleged affairs. Like most people, I believe having an affair is wrong, and I would never condone that type of behavior.
But if a celebrity is going to cheat, it’s probably better to cheat upward instead of downward.
You should never cheat downward with a regular person or a reality show contestant. Reality stars are the type of people who want to become famous and get rich quick.
That’s why waitress and reality show contestant Jaimee Grubbs is on a media tour right now discussing her alleged affair with Woods and releasing the text messages and voices messages Woods sent her. Woods appeared on the VH1 reality show “Tool Academy.”
Next time, Woods should try to cheat upward with an A-List celebrity like Beyonce, Halle Berry, Rebecca Romijn, or Fergie, just to name a few. Those women have their own money and they’re already famous, so they will be able to keep quiet if they have an affair.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 13567Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 12400Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6766Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients