"Family Ties" child star arrested
That former child star’s mugshot in the photo above is Brian Bonsall, the little boy from the 1980s sitcom “Family Ties.”
Bonsall was arrested during the weekend after he was accused of hitting his friend in the face with a stool. According to a police report obtained by Colorado Daily, his friend Micheal Trujillo told police Bonsall hit him with a broken bar stool during an argument.
Bonsall told police they were both drinking that night, they both like drugs and they’re both bipolar. Bonsall also told police he didn’t remember what happened that night.
Bonsall played Michael J. Fox’s brother on “Family Ties” from 1986 to 1989. He is currently on probation that stems from a 2007 incident in which he was accused of assaulting his girlfriend.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients