My encounter with a Real World celebrity
During a recent Florida vacation, I traveled with friends to Miami Beach. The Miami Beach area is a tropical location with plenty of beaches, sunshine and nightlife establishments.
We went on a celebrity homes tour and saw mansions owned by Sean “P. Diddy” Combs, Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, Gloria Estefan and Shaquille O’Neal among others.
Although I never actually saw any of those big-named celebrities listed above, I did manage to see one minor celebrity by accident.
While experiencing the nightlife scene, we went to a small hole-in-the-wall bar When I went to order bottled water, I noticed the bartender looked familiar.
It took me a few seconds, but I realized it was a reality show star named J.D. Ordoñez.
Ordoñez was a castmate on the 2009 season of “The Real World” on MTV. While he was on the show, he was notorious for having anger management issues. He threw temper tantrums, broke glasses and screamed at people.
I can testify that he is the exact same when you meet him in person. When he walked up to me, I asked “Aren’t you that guy from The Real World?”
He became angry and yelled “Yes.” Then he walked away from me without taking my order. He didn’t want anyone to recognize him, so he was mad at me because I knew who he was.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11884OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7018Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5955Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5764Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4633Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4517Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4488Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4461OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3863As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients