Qwanell Mosley leaves Day 26
Day 26 has downsized from a quintet to quartet. Group member Qwanell “Que” Mosley has left the R&B group.
During an interview with WGCI 107.5 FM radio station in Chicago, group member Willie Taylor placed the blame on Mosley.
The interview is posted in the video clip below.
Day 26 originally consisted of Brian Andrews, Robert Curry, Willie Taylor, Qwanell Mosley and Michael McCluney.
Diddy signed Day 26 to Bad Boy Records in 2007 after he selected them to form a group on his MTV reality show titled “Making the Band 4.”
During “Making the Band 4″ Mosley was always at odds with his bandmates, so it’s no surprise that he left the group.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients